Do you have a curved stair lift in your home? If so, you are already aware of the many benefits of curved stair lift technology, such as increased mobility, enhanced safety, and more independence. While curved stair lifts are extremely reliable, durable and add value and convenience to your life, it can be disruptive when your curved stair lift is not working as it should be.
If you’re not sure if it is time to have your curved stair lift serviced, check out these common signs that you should call a professional ASAP:
- Your curved stair lift keeps beeping or making chirping noises.
- Your curved stair lift stops in the middle of your staircase.
- You hear an unusual scraping sound when using your curved stair lift.
- Your curved stair lift has noticeable cracks or broken parts.
- The covers on your curved stair lift are broken, ratting, or loose.
- If you see exposed wiring on your curved stair lifts or tracks.
- If you notice a black or gray dust on worn bushings and fittings.
- Your curved stair lift stops randomly on the tracks.
At Access Elevator, we are passionate about delivering the most advanced and practical home mobility solutions on the market, such as curved stair lifts for Buffalo, Erie, Rochester, Ithaca, NY, and the surrounding areas. With experience serving local communities since 1969, we have become a trusted household name for all indoor mobility technologies such as curved stair lifts, home elevators, wheelchair lifts, and more.
By partnering with the most respected brands in curved stair lift technology, such as Stannah, we ensure that you get the most from your investment with stair lift technology that will endure for years to come. Contact us today to chat with our friendly staff about your curved stair lift needs in Buffalo, Erie, Rochester, Ithaca, NY, or the surrounding areas.