Enclosed Vertical Platform Lifts & Enclosed Wheelchair Lifts Serving Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Erie & Surrounding Areas
Whether it’s commercial or residential use, outdoors or indoors, our enclosed wheelchair lifts eliminate the barrier that stairs can cause for people with limited mobility. Our lifts serve as an affordable solution, creating convenient access to all levels of your building.
Our enclosed wheelchair lifts are designed for easy installation. Access platform lifts are equipped with an “articulating” base and carriage design, allowing the unit to be folded to a width of 21 inches without removal of the carriage.
Our enclosed wheelchair lift products surpass industry standards:
- USA owned and operated manufacturer
- Engineered to allow cost effective repairs
- Industry leading 4 year warranty
- ONLY Vertical Wheelchair Lift using the patented A.W.A.R.E. Diagnostics System: Active Wiring, Accessories, Relay & Electronics Diagnosis System (A.W.A.R.E.) is a fully functional on-board diagnostics system to manage and monitor every critical function of the lift. Available only through your local Access Distributor.
- Classy in appearance, whisper quiet, energy saving, environmentally friendly
- Unsurpassed in safety precautions
- Match the style and quality of any home with over 200 optional colors.
- 1 code-compliant and designed for ease of installation.
HOW MUCH WILL MY ENCLOSED VERTICAL PLATFORM LIFT COST?
Standard Clarity Enclosed Platform Lift Features:
- 750 lb capacity
- Maximum Rise Height: 168”
- Vertical Travel: 20 fpm
- Platform Size: 36” Wide x 56” Long
- Lift Size: 48” Wide x 68” Long
- Fully Enclosed
- 2:1 Chain Hydraulic Drivetrain
- Straight Through or Same Side Entry/Exit
- Custom Colors
- ADA Compliant
- Hands-Free Auto-Dialing Telephone
- Card/Keyed Access
- Self-Closing Doors
- Floor-Level Entry and Exit Provided without the
Need for Installation Pits or Ramps
- Battery back-up